About Me

My photo
This blog is my life, my memories, my story that last forever and always...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Singles Ward Trip to Jordanelle!!

For a singles ward activity this summer my ward went on a 2 day boating trip to Jordanelle it was so much fun! We had I think 4 boats. So most of the time everyone was out on the boat. I got to go wake boarding which I love. I even go to try wake surfing, which I sucked at but it was still way fun to try. Everyone slept over that night but my brother and our friend Mike and Me went home to sleep in out beds and drove up the next day. We did pretty much all the same things. The day before we went tubing and the boys on my boat decided to let all the girls go and they were going to have a great time watch us get throw everywhere and we were okay with it. They even told us to try and flip the tube so they could get it on film! We agreed and we did flip the tube it was sooo much fun! But i was VERY sore the next day. I wish i could post that video but i is not letting me sorry!















No comments:

Post a Comment