About Me

My photo
This blog is my life, my memories, my story that last forever and always...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Drive-In Movie!!

One night my sister and i decided to go to a drive in movie! it was way fun! we got there at about 7 and they didn't open the gates until 8:30 so we ha to wait there in the sun for a hour and a half! it was sooooo hot that day too. once we were in we found our spot right in the middle it was the best spot we set up all of our stuff made a nice bed on the hood of my car and relaxed for a minute, but after a while we decided to go to a gas station and get some goodies so we put everything back in my car and walked about  a mile down the road to the nearest gas station it was actually pretty scary it was so ghetto down there i don't think we are going to do that again. but after that we  headed back to the movie. it finally started at 10. We were seeing cars 2 and pirates 4. But we decided within the first 10 minutes of the movie that the hood wasn't the most comfy place for us to lay so we went inside my car. 20 minutes passed and Haili of course was out! she was dead asleep. so i finished watching cars and headed home! it was a very eventful night! :)


 Waiting in the very very hot sun!
 CARS 2 and PIRATES 4!!!!


 Our sweet bed even though it was VERY uncomfortable!

 Lets say we were pretty bored before the movie started....
 The screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment