About Me

My photo
This blog is my life, my memories, my story that last forever and always...

Monday, July 25, 2011

a LiTtLe BiT oF sUmMeR


Driving to Starvation!
The Awesome Drink Machine!! With over 100 flavors!!
My AMAZING raspberry coke!
The Drink Machine!
Me and Haili before hitting the water
PEACE!
Mommy and Christian
The Girls
 Tubing!
 Me and Christian on the tube
 We liked to switch places as we were going






Me and Haili!
I LOVE WAKEBOARDING!!!

So in to it!
More Wakeboarding!
July 23rd my family and i took a little trip up to Starvation  Reservoir to go boating with my moms friends. It was way fun we spent the day tubing wakeboarding and just hanging out. we had really yummy hamburgers for lunch and a great dutch oven pizza it was soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment