About Me

My photo
This blog is my life, my memories, my story that last forever and always...

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Life, love and family

It's been a while since my last post! I'll update you on what I have been doing for the last few months. Last time I wrote I told you about my new job my dream job. It ended up not working out. I thought that working with children was my calling but I realized that its a lot harder then I thought :( my job also didn't offer me what I need in money. So I left there and now I am about to start my new job at US bank on Monday! I honestly can't wait. I am making more then I was at the bank which is going to be way nice. I am still dating AJ. We just had our ten month anniversary this last Tuesday. It's crazy that is has almost been a year that I have been with him. I honestly can't imagine life with out him. I love him so much. So my little brother leaves in a month for his mission to New Zealand! He reports the the New Zealand MTC on August first. It is crazy that my baby brother is going on a mission. I am going to miss him so much! I am so proud of him though. Well that's my update! I hope to get on my blog more so you can know what I am up to with y life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment