About Me

My photo
This blog is my life, my memories, my story that last forever and always...

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Mili!!


My niece turned 2 on June 13th 2011! We had a fun little purple party for her on 20th of June! it was so much fun! she is such a cute little girl i just love her so much! we had such a great time! i got to make the cup cakes for the party which was fun! id do anything for my nieces that i love so much. It was funny when Mili was opening her presents he older sister Brighton was right by her watching everything she opened she even tried to help. when Mili was all done Brighton asked her "Mili will you share?" it was really cute! those two girl are just the best nieces and they just love each other so much i couldn't ask for better! My sister had our two sets of grand parents her friends from the ward and our family. my dad go a present at the party which was tickle me Elmo gloves that he chased Mili and Brighton around with it was really cute!


















2 comments:

  1. awe anelaaaaaa. You finally have a blog!!! I cant wait til my birthday when you make me cupcakes! WEE!!

    ReplyDelete